Working for the Devil (Dante Valentine, #1)

 
The Rift Walker (Vampire Empire, #2)

Working for the Devil by Lilith Saintcrow
Pub­lisher: Orbit
Pages: Kindle Edition, 417 pages
Series: Dante Valentine
Pub­li­ca­tion date: September 1st 2007


When the Devil needs a rogue demon killed, who does he call?

The Player: Necromance-for-hire Dante Valentine is choosy about her jobs. Hot tempered and with nerves of steel, she can raise the dead like nobody's business. But one rainy Monday morning, everything goes straight to hell.

The Score: The Devil hires Dante to eliminate a rogue demon: Vardimal Santino. In return, he will let her live. It's an offer she can't refuse.

The Catch: How do you kill something that can't die?

Working For The Devil was the perfect book when I needed to read something fast-paced. I’ve been looking for a good Urban Fantasy book for weeks. I tried Touched By An Alien, which was crap. I tried Spider’s Bite, which was crap as well. I didn’t want to try Working for The Devil because of the cover. I think it’s pretty bad.

But don’t be fooled, this book is really good. I’m extremely grateful for my book buddies insisting on me reading it.

Oh those characters. Japhrimel. Dante. Those action scenes. That ending! More please!

View all my reviews

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...