Faefever (Fever #3)


He calls me his Queen of the Night. I'd die for him. I'd kill for him, too.

When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister's journal, she is stunned by Alina's desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister's killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt; For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil, it corrupts anyone who touches it.

Mac's quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shape-shifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V'lane, an insatiable Fae prince of lethally erotic tastes, and Jericho Barrons, a man of primal desires and untold secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.

As All Hallows' Eve approaches and the city descends into chaos, as a shocking truth about the Dark Book is uncovered, not even Mac can prevent a deadly race of immortals from shattering the walls between worlds-with devastating consequences...

image5

book review50

Holy f%$k. What the hell was that ending? Kept screaming at my Kindle “F&%k you Barrons where the f^%k are you?!?!” but of course the ass didn’t come… damn him… damn the whole book! It was too good especially the ending. I keep on thinking now how the hell is Mac going to get out of this mess. Ugh can’t wait to start book 4!!!

In Faefever we have another major change taking place. Mac is using people… I know, our lil’ girl is all grown up… makes me sooo proud. Probably in Dreamfever she’ll kick Catwoman’s ass. Another thing that’s going on in this book is her seeming to choose the wrong side. I feel that she got more close to V’lane and farther away from Barrons. The latter was a total douce. I’m really disappointed in him… yep… Mac actually had good reasons to like V’lane more than Barrons since Fairyboy (and yes I do mean the dishwashing liquid) clouded her with gifts, happiness and respect. As for the Assf%$#er (I guess by now you know who this is) this is all I have to say:

image11

Yep! Get a grip man!!!! We don’t like stupido (no spelling mistake there) Barrons!!!! Do you want to end up like V’lane? Raping innocent girls and dogs like that?!?! THE HORROR!!!!

Aaanyways towards the end I had one of my visions of how this book was going to end. Karen Marie Moning slapped me in the face… Again… it went in the opposite direction. Running in flames I might say. I’m sorry but I can’t be serious for this review. I mean the book just hit me in the head! I don’t know what to think anymore.

I go eat icecream now. Bye.

image

Top 5 quotes

#5 Barrons knows virtually everything about me. I wouldn’t be surprised if somewhere he has a little file that encompasses my entire life to date, with neatly mounted, acerbically captioned photos—see Mac sunbathe, see Mac paint her nails, see Mac almost die.

#4 “He’s so beautiful,” she said wistfully. “He’s like an angel.”
“Yep,” I agreed flatly. “The one that fell.”

#3 Humans were not meant to carry a Fae’s name on their tongue. How does it feel, MacKayla? You have a piece of me in your mouth. Would you like another?”

#2 “What are you?” I said irritably.
“In the Serengeti, Ms. Lane, I would be the cheetah. I’m stronger, smarter, faster, and hungrier than everything else out there. And I don’t apologize to the gazelle when I take it down.”

#1 Nightfall.
“What a strange word.
‘Night’ I get.
But ‘fall’ is a gentle word.
Autumn leaves fall, swirling with languid grace
To carpet the earth with their dying blaze.
Tears fall, like liquid diamonds
Shimmering softly, before they melt away.
Night doesn’t fall here.
It comes slamming down.”

 
Final Score: *****

fav

Faefever by Karen Marie Moning
Urban Fantasy 
September 16th 2008
Series list

Darkfever (#1)

Bloodfever (#2)

Faefever (#3)

Dreamfever (#4)

Shadowfever (#5)

Darkfever (Fever, #1)

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)

Faefever (Fever, #3)

Dreamfever (Fever, #4)

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)


Author’s Website
Buy it at Amazon

Currently Reading Next Stop
Dreamfever (Fever, #4) Shadowfever (Fever, #5)The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter, #16)Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1)

Pay me a visit

t2 f2 g2 da2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...